Tanjong Katong Girls’ School (TKGS) is a local autonomous girls’ secondary school in Singapore. Founded in year 1953, TKGS was the first post-war government English girls’ school built in colonial Singapore with 7 classes totalling 250 students and 10 teachers.
TKGS was one of the 4 schools in year 1983 selected by Singapore Ministry of Education (MOE) to start the Music Elective Programme. In year 1989, TKGS started to receive ASEAN top scholars. By year 1995 TKGS gained the Autonomous status and moved to its new premises along Dunman Lane.
Book An Appointment to view Seraya Residences ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with the Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Seraya Residences Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.